so i'm gonna try to be still now
gonna renounce the mill a little while and
if we had a double-king-sized bed
we could move in it and i'd soon forget
that what i am is what i am cause i does what i does
and maybe i'd relax, let my breast shot bust open
my heart's made of parts of all that surround me
and that's why the devil just can't get around me
every single night's alright, every single night's a fight
& every single fight's alright with my brain


i just want to feel everything

si el ejercicio fuera escoger una canción con la cual me identifico primero expresaría mi apatía total de limitarme a seleccionar sólo una e inmediatamente haría mi lista en la que 'every single night' estaría incluida ;-) seguida de extraordinary machine (que es otra con la que simpatizo), el necio se cuela y hace su aparición, the killing type es otra, por las ruas pelas calles otra, todo se transforma también va, el presente otra más, el problema, apples y así...

*canciones enlazadas*

apples

i cry out “love keep your arms around me”,
i'm a bird that's in need of grounding.